The JustRioba Way will be hosting one trip to Egypt in 2022. Picture your self experiencing sunsets over the nile, learning about the pyramids of Giza, scuba diving in Sharm El Sheikh and experiencing the instsgrammable sites in Egypt??
Well, dream no more because this is happening in 2022.
23rd September – 1st October 2022 ( 4 slots available) : Group size: 10 women
All nationalities are welcome to join
P. S I can plan similar trips for groups of friends, couples, families or solo travelers. For such kinds of trips, my presence is not required.
Sneak peek of the experience
- 9 days, 8 nights – accommodation in 4 star properties .
- Tours & activities every day. Places that form part of the activities include Cairo, Luxor, Alexandria, Sharm-El Sheikh, . A detailed description of this trip will be communicated then shared to those that sign up for this trip.
- Breakfast every day and 2 dinners
- Rate: USD 1100 per person sharing accomodation and 1400 usd per person for single accomdation ( This price does not include flights, covid tests & visa fees) .
- Best time to book a flight is two months to the trip. If you want to see a rough estimate of how much a flight costs, use the sky scanner app to find the various flight options available then select the cheapest options available. I will guide you on flight bookings, share flight deals and visa application since Kenyans require a visa and any factor that relates to this experience. .
- You can reserve a slot by depositinf a 100 usd. Reach me via email@example.com or +254714976181 to reserve.
- The payment plan available.
What does the cost cover?
- All ground transfers as per itinerary.
- All activities in the itinerary. There’s almost an activity every day
- Local guides and their fees
- Daily breakfast and 2 dinners
- Accommodation on double occupancy (twin beds). Or single occupancy
Things to note
- The reservation deposit is non refundable a week after depositing.
- If for any reason you are unable to make if for this trip, you can find another lady to replace you. You will cater for any costs that might arise with cancellation like flights. If you cannot find someone to replace you, the deposits you made, excluding the initial deposit can be used for a future trip.
- Cancelation 2 months to the trip is non refundable as at this point, most reservations have been made.
- I do not process visas but I can guide you during the application process should you require a visa.
- Travel insurance is mandatory and also not factored in cost. You can be guided on how to get one if you do not have one already.
Any comments, questions? Please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org