The JustRioba Way will be hosting a new years Women’s only trip to Ghana. This is also a pilot trip to this super exciting destination. Afro chella is that you?
See below a simple itinerary to guide you on what to expect.
28th Dec 2022- 2nd January 2023 ( 10 slots available). Group Size 12 maximum.
All nationalities are welcome to join
P. S I can plan similar trips for groups of friends, couples, families or solo travelers. For such kinds of trips, my presence is not required.
Sneak peek of the experience
- 6 days, 5 nights – accommodation in 4 star properties.
- Tours & activities every day. See attached itinerary above.
- Breakfast every day
- Afrochella tickets
- Rate: USD 1450 per person sharing accomodation ( This price does not include flights, travel insurance& visa fees if applicable. Kenyans do not need a visa to Ghana) .
- Best time to book a flight is three months to the trip. If you want to see a rough estimate of how much a flight costs, use the sky scanner app to find the various flight options available then select the cheapest options available. I will guide you on flight bookings, share flight deals should be there be any and visa application if applicable to you.
- You can reserve a slot by depositing 100 usd. Reach me via email@example.com or +254714976181 to reserve.
- payment plan available.
What does the cost cover?
- All ground transfers as per itinerary.
- All activities in the itinerary. There’s almost an activity every day
- Local guides and their fees
- Daily breakfast
- Afrochella tickets
Things to note
- The reservation deposit is non refundable a week after depositing.
- If for any reason you are unable to make if for this trip, you can find another lady to replace you. You will cater for any costs that might arise with cancellation like flights. If you cannot find someone to replace you, the deposits you made, excluding the initial deposit can be used for a future trip.
- Cancelation 2 months to the trip is non refundable as at this point, most reservations have been made.
- Travel insurance is mandatory and also not factored in cost. You can be guided on how to get one if you do not have one already.
Any comments, questions? Please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org