One of my first travel experiences was to Zanzibar. If you scroll through my Instagram page back to 2017, you’ll see a girl in her early 20s experience this incredible island and realizing that she was sold to the travel life. This is why I decided I want to go back, this time around with like minded people. Best part is that Zanzibar is visa free for Kenyan passport holders.
The JustRioba Way will be hosting two trips to Zanzibar in 2022.
1. 1st to 6th June 2022 – 2 slots available – all genders .
P. S I can plan a similar trips for groups of friends, couples, families or solo travelers. For such kinds of trips, my presence is not required.
Sneak peek of the experience
- 6 days, 5 nights, 5 star rated beach front accommodation
- 4 activities exciting. Activities include safari blue experience, old and stone town visit, the marine turtle conservation lagoon, A day by day detailed itinerary will be shared with those that sign up for the trip.
- Breakfast every day.
- Dates: 12th to 17 April 2022 & 1st – 6th June 2022.
- Slots available: 12 per trip
- Rate: kshs 65,000 per person ( This price does not include flights, covid tests & visa fees) .
- Best time to book a flight is two months to the trip. If you want to see a rough estimate of how much a flight costs, use the sky scanner app to find the various flight options available then select the cheapest options available. I will guide you flight bookings and any other help related to this trip.
- You can reserve a slot by depositing 10,000 kes to the till number 685993 ‘justrioba tours’.
- The payment plan available after reservation is an amount of Kes 10,000 at the end of every month till you clear your balance.
- For those who that prefer paying via other means . Reach me on email@example.com. I’ll share the payment details with you.
What does the cost cover?
- All ground transfers as per itinerary.
- All park fees
- Daily breakfast
- Accommodation on double occupancy (twin beds). Those that prefer single occupancy can reach out to me for a rate.
- All activities (a total of 4 excursions as per the itinerary )
Things to note
- The reservation deposit is non refundable a week after depositing.
- If for any reason you are unable to make if for this trip, you can find another lady to replace you. You will cater for any costs that might arise with cancellation like flights. If you cannot find someone to replace you, the deposits you made, excluding the initial deposit can be used for a future trip.
- Cancelation 2 months to the trip is non refundable as at this point, most reservation have been made.
- I do not process visas but I can guide you during the application process should you require a visa.
I do not provide travel insurance. Please remember to cater for this.
Any comments, questions? Please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org