I have been to Zambia two times. The first time as a solo traveler and the second time as part of a group trip and i keep going back because other than the fact that it’s home to Victoria falls, one of the seven wonders of the world, it’s also visa free for me as a Kenyan citizen.
Read about our group trip experience below :
I solo traveled to Zambia in 2017.
In 2019 I convinced some Kenyans to explore Zambia with me 💃🏾💃🏾
I am about to point out why you should visit & things to do in Zambia.
Malawians this is for you too since you can drive to Zambia.
(a thread) pic.twitter.com/7dfdzCwg6M
— Mother of Passports (@justrioba) February 19, 2020
If you are an adrenaline junkie, then this itinerary is for you!
A summary of the itinerary (30th Dec -4th December 2022)
Land in Lusaka. Transfers to our accommodation. Catch up with the rest of the group. Night out optional
Wednesday, 31st Dec
Lusaka City Tour in the morning and swimming/picnic at monkey pools.
Night out (New years in Lusaka city, optional)
Thursday, 1st Jan
Travel to Livingstone by road.
Friday, 2nd December
Livingstone experiences part 1
-Visiting Victoria falls
– Swimming at the devils pool
-evening sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
Friday, 2nd Jan
Livingstone experiences, part 2
-White Water rafting
-Micro light flight (angel’s flight)
Saturday, 3rd Jan
Livingstone to Lusaka by road .
Optional -night out.
Sunday, 4th Jan
Flight back home
I have selected properties in Lusaka and Livingstone that are not only pleasing to look at but also very close to the main attractions.
- Dates: 30th Dec to 4th January 2022
- PCR test 48 hours to the trip is mandatory
- Slots available: 9 (women only)
- Rate: kshs 50,000 per person.
- You can reserve a slot by depositing 10,000 kes to the till number 685993 ‘justrioba tours’. For those who that prefer paying via PayPal. Reach me on email@example.com. I’ll share the payment details with you
What does the cost cover?
- All ground transfers as per itinerary
- park fees
- Daily breakfast
- Accommodation on double occupancy
- Some activities ( All tours in Lusaka as per itinerary, sunset cruise in Livingstone, Victoria falls tour)
Things to note
- Balances for this trip should be cleared by end of November 2021
- All deposits are non refundable a week after depositing
- Price doesn’t cover bungee jumping (180 USD), Swimming at the devils pool (75 USD), white water rafting (150 USD), Micro light flight (180USD). – optional experiences
- If for any reason you are unable to make if for this trip, you can find another lady to replace you. You will cater for any costs that might arise with cancellation like flights
- I do not process visas but I can guide you during the application process should you require a visa.
- I do not provide travel insurance. Please remember to cater for this
- Price does not include flights, visas and covid tests. I will however guide you on how to acquire these services at an affordable price.
- However I will assist you in getting the best price for this leg.
Any comments, questions? Please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org