- When I say Capetown is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen in my life. I mean it. Capetown is a fairy tale city. This trip will last 7 days and 6 nights. We will take cable rides up table mountain, picnics at Kirstenbosch gardens, wine tasting in Stellenbosch, a champagne cruise, drive along Chapman’s peak, see penguins and tonnes of beach hopping. Listen, this experience is EVERYTHING and it’s the perfect way to end your year to be honest .
The JustRioba Way will be hosting two trips to Capetown in 2022.
1. 1st to 7th March 2022 – 2 slot available – women only .
2. 1st to 7th May 2022- 12 slots available for all genders
2. 1st to 7th October 2022 – 4 slots available – women only.
P. S I can plan a similar trips for groups of friends, couples, families or solo travelers. For such kinds of trips, my presence is not required.
A summary of the itinerary
Land in Capetown. Transfers to our hotel. Later we will have sun downers.
Cable rides up and down table mountain for the majestic views, a tour of the colorful neighborhood that is Bokaap then later a picnic at Kirstenbosch gardens.
Full day wine tasting experience in a couple of vineyards in Stellenbosch
A drive along the scenic Chapman’s peak drive, a visit to boulders Beach to see the African penguins and finish off with visiting Muizenberg
Beach hopping (4th Clifton beach and Camps bay) followed by a sunset cruise ( optional)
Free morning (option to visit Robben Island or take part in activities like paragliding or helicopter riding) or visit Capetown’s main attractions or just relax.
In the evening, we will hike up Lions head for the sunset and views of Capetown’s skyline.
Some of the photos below belong to my friend Ray of travelbyRay
Fly back home after a fulfilling trip.
I select 4 star property for these trips not only because they are aesthetically pleasing to the eyes but they are also very close to the main attractions. You can easily take walks to the V&A and back.
- Rate: kshs 90,000 per person ( This price does not include flights, covid tests and cost of visa) .
- Best time to book a flight is two months to the trip. If you want to see a rough estimate of how much a flight costs, use the sky scanner app to find the various flight options available then select the cheapest options available. I will guide you flight bookings and any other help related to this trip.
- You can reserve a slot by depositing 10,000 kes to the till number 685993 ‘justrioba tours’.
- The payment plan available after reservation is an amount of Kes 10,000 at the end of every month till you clear your balance.
- For those who that prefer paying via other means . Reach me on email@example.com. I’ll share the payment details with you.
What does the cost cover?
- All ground transfers as per itinerary.
- All park fees
- Daily breakfast
- Accommodation on double occupancy (twin beds). Those that prefer single occupancy can reach out to me for a separate quote.
- All activities (a total of 9 excursions) as per the itinerary (except sky diving, helicopter rides and paragliding)
Things to note
- The reservation deposit is non refundable a week after depositing
- If for any reason you are unable to make if for this trip, you can find another lady to replace you. You will cater for any costs that might arise with cancellation like flights. If you cannot find someone to replace, the deposits you made, excluding the initial deposit can be used for a future trip.
- Cancelation 2 months to the trip is non refundable as at this point, most reservation have been made.
- I do not process visas but I can guide you during the application process should you require a visa.
I do not provide travel insurance. Please remember to cater for this
Any comments, questions? Please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org