The JustRioba Way will be hosting trips to Morocco in 2023. Picture your self sleeping in riads, dipping your foot in the desert and experiencing the instagrammable site that is Chefchaouen?
Well, dream no more because this is happening in 2023!
1. 1-11th May – The Morocco girls only experience
2. 15-26th May- The Morocco all gender experience
12 slots available for each experience. Reservation is on first come first served basis.
P. S I can plan similar trips for groups of friends, couples, families or solo travelers. For such kinds of trips, my presence is not required.
Sneak peek of the experience
- 11 days, 10 nights – accommodation in riads and hotels.
- Touring through Morocco. Places that form part of the activities include Marrakech, Chefchaouen, Fes and Casablanca. A detailed description of this trip will be communicated then shared to those that sign up for this trip.
- Rate: USD 1400 per person for double occupancy and couples. USD 1800 for single occupancy. ( This price does not include flights, covid tests & visa fees) .
- Best time to book a flight is four months to the trip. If you want to see a rough estimate of how much a flight costs, use the sky scanner app to find the various flight options available then select the cheapest options available. I will guide you on flight bookings, visa application since Kenyans require a visa and any factor that relates to this experience. .
- You can reserve a slot by depositing 150 USD to banking details that will be provided upon request. Send request to +254714976181 via WhatsApp.
- The payment plan available will be shared once you make the first deposit.
Day 1 Land in Casablanca
Day 2 Drive to Chefchauoen via Rabat.
Day 3- morning tour – Chefchauoen then ..akchour valley in the afternoon.
Day 4 – Chefchauoen to Fes
Day 5 – fes walking tour
Day 6 Fes to merzouga ( camel riding experience to luxury tented camps)
Day 7 – a day in Merzouga, quad bikes or buggy rides optional
Day 8 – merzouga to Dades valley
Day 9- dades valley to marrakech
Day 10- Marrakech city tour
Day 11- Early transfer to Casablanca to go fly back home
1. Tours in private luxury air-conditioned vehicle with an english speaking driver
2. All accomodations and breakfasts
3. Dinners in Dades and Merzouga ( 3 dinners in total)
4. Guided Walking tours in Marrakesh
5. Guided Walking tour in Fes
6. Guided walking tour in chefchauoen
7. Entry fees to Hassan 2 mosque in casablanca
8. Entry fees to majorelle gardens
9. Sunset Camel riding fees
10. Travel host
11. Round trip Airport Transfers
1. Meals not mentioned
2. Entrance to attractions not mentioned ( Budget 7 dollars per attraction)
3. Quad bikes 60 usd
4. Any activity not mentioned
5. visa fees
6. Travel insurance
Things to note
The reservation deposit is non refundable a week after depositing.
If for any reason you are unable to make if for this trip, you can find another lady to replace you. You will cater for any costs that might arise with cancellation like flights. If you cannot find someone to replace you, the deposits you made, excluding the initial deposit can be used for a future trip.
Cancelation 2 months to the trip is non refundable as at this point, most reservations have been made.
I do not process visas but I can guide you during the application process should you require a visa.
I do not provide travel insurance. Please remember to cater for this.