The JustRioba 2024 exciting Zanzibar Luxe experience is here!
Dates: 1st to 6th JULY 2024.
$ 1150 USD per person (7 slots available).
All nationalities and all genders are welcome to join. Join us from anywhere in the world.
Please click the link below to explore our Instagram highlights and witness the fantastic experiences from our previous group trips.
ZANZIBAR Payment plan
You have the option to make a full payment, create your own customized payment schedule, or adhere to the payment plan provided below. Please Note that the initial deposit will be recalculated based on the months left to pay for the trip. Email email@example.com to reserve a slot and request the payment details
Deposit to reserve a slot when booking – $250
1ST Month – $180
2nd Month $180
3rd Month – $180
4th Month – $180
5th Month – $180
- Please read group trip terms and conditions here.
- Should you be interested in visiting Zanzibar outside our scheduled group trip dates and need help with travel planning, please read how travel planning works here
What’s included in the Zanzibar experience?
five nights accommodation on bed and breakfast in a 4 star beach property in Zanzibar. You will have a room mate. Rooms have twin beds. If you prefer solo accommodation, you will top up an extra USD 450.
Airport transportation in Zanzibar – Round trip airport transfers. Pick up and drop off is included.
All ground transportation as per the itinerary
Tours and activities – All tours and activities as per the itinerary are covered
All entry fees and taxes for activities as per itinerary
Swimming at the Maalum Cave
Swimming with turtles
Spice farm tour
Stone town tour with access to two museums
Full Day Safari blue experience with snorkelling and lunch included
Assistance with travel photography
- International Flights are not included with the prices. We will support and guide you with the booking process.
- Lunches and dinners. (Lunch is covered during the safari blue experience. One dinner is covered on the second last day)
- Visa fees if applicable. You will be guided through the visa process. Kenyans do not require a visa to Zanzibar.
- Anything outside the above mentioned.
Sneak peek of the experience
1st July – landing and check in. Freshen up. Sunset Cruise
2nd July – Maalum cave swim , swimming with turtles and free afternoon at Kendwa beach
3rd July Spice farm & stone town tour plus 2 museum visits
4th July – Free Day – Last dinner together as part of the group.
5th July – Full Day safari blue experience with lunch & snorkelling included.
6th July – Fly back home
SOME PICTURES FROM OUR PAST TRIPS TO ZANZIBAR
P. S similar experience available for groups of friends, couples, families or solo travelers. You get to choose your dates of travel and activities.