Even before we landed, the heat was already stroking my face. It is insanely hot. At the Dubai International airport, a guy was yelling in Arabic to passengers. ” Milly, one of my travel buddies, kept repeating what he was saying, like a typical light skin. The drive from the airport to our apartment...
I’m Winnie Rioba – Naturalista, Traveller, avid reader because have you seen Nairobi’s traffic? Books keep me busy, extrovert and absolute lover of life!
Welcome to my world 😉
- 10 of the most romantic destinations in Kenya
- Visa Free African Destinations for Kenyans on A Budget | Part 1
- 9 Hilarious Questions you might get as an African Woman Backpacking Solo | Debunking Solo Travel Myths
- Ngare Ndare Sky Walking And OL Pejeta Game Drive
- Solo BackPacking In Malawi – MV ILALA Tales