If you are an extrovert, one of the highlights of travelling is you meet people from various walks of life. Some are just for the moment while others end up being travel buddies for life. The first person I interacted with once I landed in Lamu was an American called Rebecca. You should see...
I’m Winnie Rioba – Naturalista, Traveller, avid reader because have you seen Nairobi’s traffic? Books keep me busy, extrovert and absolute lover of life!
Welcome to my world 😉
- 10 of the most romantic destinations in Kenya
- Visa Free African Destinations for Kenyans on A Budget | Part 1
- 9 Hilarious Questions you might get as an African Woman Backpacking Solo | Debunking Solo Travel Myths
- Ngare Ndare Sky Walking And OL Pejeta Game Drive
- Solo BackPacking In Malawi – MV ILALA Tales